Thursday 20 January 2011

Canada Explained To Americans

As a former Canuck I am always surprised that Americans seem to know less about Canada than people here in the Middle-East! Last year, when Canada hosted the Winter Olympics in Whistler (that's in British Columbia) Tom Brokaw did an information piece to enlighten our American neighbors to the south on life "up north". It's a nice clip and  to me, it points out  how living side by side, while respecting each others rights, is a real good thing.  Citizens on both sides of the border should be proud of the long, lasting, friendship~may it never end. 

I hope my Canadian friends will watch with pride--especially at 3:15~the Highway of Heroes which will get a post of its own. To all of my American friends, this is for you...Enjoy!

No comments:

Israel, Jerusalem, Judaism, Zionism, Middle East, Aliyah, Conversion, and everything else that pops up