Wednesday 29 November 2017

The Truth About Popular Culture~A Must Watch!

For some time now I have been trying to put into words what I felt about "so many things" in our society that terrify me. What is the cause, when did this all start?

The video below has summed it all up beautifully! A colleague that I work with told me about Paul Joseph Watson some time ago. I follow his tweets and videos. He is described as a "conspiracy theorist" among other things. That may well be true.

What I can say is that he is focused and strikes to the point. In the case of the video below, this young man has managed to "tell it like it is" very accurately. Some people may find parts of this hard to watch, but I urge you to sit through the entire clip. If you don't see the truth in this, we are truly on the road to destruction.

How refreshing to see a young man with integrity and the guts to "call out" the madness that is destroying all the greatness that has been handed down through the years! Please Do Watch and Think!!

Not What The World Needs~We Must Reject and Overthrow This Meaningless Drivel

No comments:

Israel, Jerusalem, Judaism, Zionism, Middle East, Aliyah, Conversion, and everything else that pops up