Sunday 18 October 2015

Henny Machlis Has Left This World~Baruch Dayan Emet

It is with great sorrow that I post that the beloved Rebbetzin Henny Machlis (Henna Rasha bat Yitta Ratza) was taken from us to dwell with Hashem. The funeral was on Friday, 16 October 2015 in the afternoon. 

Due to Shabbat, there were very few announcements. I do not have the Shiva information, but as soon as it is available I will post.

At this time I really have no words. She was one of the most important people in my life and had a profound effect on me. I loved her and will miss her every day. I know that Clal Yisrael will have no better advocate then Henny. Her prayers and love for everyone was incalculable.

If anyone would like to have stories or memories posted, please feel free to send them and I will post directly to the blog.

All of our prayers are with her beloved husband, Rabbi Mordechai Machlis and their children and grandchildren during this difficult time.

No comments:

Israel, Jerusalem, Judaism, Zionism, Middle East, Aliyah, Conversion, and everything else that pops up