Thursday 23 July 2015

"Sin'at Chinam"~The Destruction of the Holy Temple

Every morning, every Jew, before he starts praying to Hashem must say these words:

"Here I am, taking upon myself an "ase mitzvah" of "you shall love your fellow Jew as you love yourself, and here I am taking upon myself to love each Jew as my own soul and flesh"... "

All the human destruction starts from the lack of "Ahavat Yisrael"

The Second Temple was destroyed because of "Sin'at Chinam", the Third Temple will be rebuilt with "Ahavat Chinam"

All Jews Must Watch This Video~Don't Just Listen...Internalize, Learn and Do!!


This video was sent to me via an email "chain". It is a lecture given by Rabbi Refael Rubin for Tisha B'Av, in Netanya.

No comments:

Israel, Jerusalem, Judaism, Zionism, Middle East, Aliyah, Conversion, and everything else that pops up