Tuesday 19 May 2020

Tniyeleh by Shulem Lemmer~Close Your Eyes and Enjoy!

This Young Man's Soulful Voice Comes Directly From Hashem~Amazing!


*A Tniyeleh is a short soulful tune sung without words.

Lyrics Translation: 
On the way home from the Rebbe together 
On the way home, we got so many positive influences 
Now I am alone and my heart pines 
Now I am alone but I remember the tniyeleh* 
 Ah, ah... 
When a hard time comes, from the Creator Who seems so far 
When a hard time comes, tests from every side 
I see the Rebbe standing himself by the lectern 
I see the Rebbe alone, singing the tniyeh, so beautifully 
Ah, ah... Ay, ay, ay, the tniyeleh, even when I’m far away
Ay, ay, ay, the tniyeleh warms my heart 
Ah, ah…

No comments:

Israel, Jerusalem, Judaism, Zionism, Middle East, Aliyah, Conversion, and everything else that pops up