Monday 23 December 2019

Rise Up! Happy Chanukah to Everyone!!

On Holy Days Jews Don't Play Instruments so "Voices" and Harmony Are #1



Lyrics:
Maoz Tzur Yeshuati
Lecha Naeh L' Shabeach

You're broken down and tired
Of living life on a merry-go-round
And you can't find the fighter
But I see it in you, so we gonna walk it out
And move mountains And walk it out
And move mountains

And I'll rise up Rise like the day
I'll rise up I’ll rise unafraid
I'll rise up And I'll do it a thousand times again
For you, For you, For you, For you

And when the silence isn't quiet
And it feels like it’s getting hard to breathe
I know I know you feel like dying
But I promise we'll take the world to its feet
And move mountains
And move mountains, Yeah!

I'll rise up Rise like the day
I'll rise up Rise unafraid
I'll rise up And I'll do it a thousand times
For you  (Maoz Tzur Yeshuati)
For you  (Lecha Na’eh L’shabeiach)
For you  (Tikon Beit T’filati)
For you  (V’sham Todah N’abeiach)

Maoz Tzur Yeshuati
Lecha Naeh L' Shabeach

All we need, all we need is hope (Tikon Beit T'filati)
And for that, we have each other (V'sham Todah)
And for that, we have each other (N'zabeiach)
We will rise, We will rise, We will rise, We’ll rise

We'll rise up Rise like the day
We'll rise up Rise unafraid
We'll rise up We'll do it a thousand times again

And we'll rise up Rise like the day
We'll rise up We’ll rise unafraid
We'll rise up We'll do it a thousand times again
For you (Az Egmor)
For you (V'shir Mizmor)
For you, For you

Happy Chanukkah!

No comments:

Israel, Jerusalem, Judaism, Zionism, Middle East, Aliyah, Conversion, and everything else that pops up