Wednesday 8 May 2013

Welcome Back Angel~We Missed You!

Over the years I have discovered many blogs that I like to visit on a regular basis. Sadly, for one reason or another some of the best ones decide to stop blogging~always a sad situation. 

One of my favorite bloggers has, in the past, suffered site attacks, computer breakdowns, and all the frustrations that they bring.

Today, however, I opened my email to good news! This sweet friend wrote to let us all know that she has taken her first steps to re-join the blogosphere.
I urge you all to visit Angel, over at Woman Honor Thyself to Welcome her back with a few words of encouragement. Please let her know that she has friends who missed her. We need more people like her to maintain a presence and keep writing~Her blog is always beautiful and always worth returning to. 


No comments:

Israel, Jerusalem, Judaism, Zionism, Middle East, Aliyah, Conversion, and everything else that pops up