Sunday 23 September 2012

The Weakest, Most Ineffective President~Ever!

Source: Sad Hill News
I am constantly amazed when I meet people who are so infatuated with Obama, that they will not hear a single word said unless it is in "praise" of him. What amazes me the most is that these are for the most part, level-headed people.

Once again this weekend the subject arose, and almost immediately, I was told that I had nothing to say "because I was Not American". I may not be American, but I still feel I have the right to voice my opinion. I am Israeli, and the actions of this pResident have put my country in grave danger. Even though Mubarak of Egypt was "not a nice man" there was a peace of sorts between our countries, trade and tourism was doing well and the Sinai was not a hotbed for terror. All that has changed and more. 

So, while I am told I have nothing to say, I believe this man does. As a Member of Congress and a retired officer in the US Armed Forces, Allen West is well qualified. He speaks the truth and will not back down. Like I have said before, ya gotta love Allen West!

No comments:

Israel, Jerusalem, Judaism, Zionism, Middle East, Aliyah, Conversion, and everything else that pops up