Monday 16 January 2012

The European Union is a Black Hole !

Say what you will, I think Nigel Farage is correct. I am not endorsing either him or his party, however, I do find that he hits the mark much of the time and I have never hear anyone else dare to speak out against the depots sitting in the EU (when they are even there!)

The EU is corrupt and is on a move to control all of Europe~and None of the people have been elected by the citizens of Europe! 

The billions of Euros and dollars going into this black hole is beyond belief. I thought the UN was a disaster, but this beggars description!

People, if you really want to protest against the 1% who control all the money, I suggest you take action to flush the EU down the toilet and use those billions to get your economy back on track! Sending money to a bunch of rich, fat cats living in luxury, so they can take more of your freedom is just ludicrous.

I recommend you watch some of the videos from the EU where Nigel Farage calls them to task. Makes for very interesting listening indeed!

No comments:

Israel, Jerusalem, Judaism, Zionism, Middle East, Aliyah, Conversion, and everything else that pops up