Tuesday 24 May 2011

Muslim Invasion of Europe?

Europe is fast being over run with illegals. Sadly this is a double edged sword. On the one hand the illegals have no intention of integrating and becoming good citizens--they bring all their medieval baggage with them. On the other, the buffoons in the various parliaments (not to mention the money pit of the EU) are too politically correct to send these invaders packing.  When Europe is full North America will be next...

And just to make myself clear: I have no objections to immigrants from any country. My objection is towards those who reject the laws of democracy, try to stifle my free speech and force democratic countries to change their ways. As a Jew I don't eat pork, but I will support the right of anyone who wants to eat a bacon burger to do so. That is what freedom is about and that is not what these invaders want.

No comments:

Israel, Jerusalem, Judaism, Zionism, Middle East, Aliyah, Conversion, and everything else that pops up