Monday 16 May 2011

It Was Indeed a Terror Attack

This video was posted to Arutz 7 from the scene of yesterday's terror attack in Tel Aviv--and Yes People--it was a terror attack, so please don't send comments debating the issue. A man is dead an seventeen others injured.

Here are a few of the statements:
I stood at the bus stop and saw a speeding truck that caused cars to fly left and right, it took down a railing and hit cars, until it reached the junction and saw the Egged bus which headed towards it. It turned and stopped right in front of the bus. It hit the bus and then both of them went under the bridge and stopped.

I stood here and I saw a truck dragging a white car and not letting it go. Then the truck started going in a zigzag. I didn’t even understand that it was an Arab. I started screaming and calling the police. All of this happened right before my eyes. I saw parts flying and I was in total shock. I was completely shaking.

Drivers started getting out of their cars. They came up to him and he started picking up parts from the ground and throwing at them--Finally they realized it was a terror attack...

Listen to the interviews--this is not some poor kid who was tired, or not a very good driver. Time to call is what it is...pure hatred and the lust to kill Jews that is bred into these people from the day they are born.

No comments:

Israel, Jerusalem, Judaism, Zionism, Middle East, Aliyah, Conversion, and everything else that pops up