Wednesday 6 April 2011

Muslim Student Speaks at the UN~21 March 2011

I have never heard of Amran Hussain prior to today nor did I ever dream I would see a Muslim student openly chastise the UN Human Rights Counsel  for their bias against Israel and lack of concern about Human Rights in Arab countries! His sincere concern for the rights of all people, from all religions, in all countries is what Human Rights is all about. His parents must be very proud to have raised a son with such amazing strength of character. 

The story was carried by Arutz 7 and I had to read it twice--rub my eyes and read it again. To quote from a commenter: "Moshiach must be on his way..."  I'm gobsmacked! 

No comments:

Israel, Jerusalem, Judaism, Zionism, Middle East, Aliyah, Conversion, and everything else that pops up