Wednesday 23 February 2011

Obama~Spending Tax Payer Funds on Foreign Mosques ?

This is one time that I can say I am so very glad that I am Not an American and I do Not pay taxes to the American Government! In a time when the average person is struggling for the basics one has to ask just what the Obama administration is thinking by sending hundreds of millions of dollars to refurbish mosques overseas and provide the Imams with Internet? Shouldn't they worry about educating their own young people? What about rebuilding at Ground Zero? (and I am not talking about the Mosque!)

As someone living in the Middle-East, I know that the money can buy a smile--but respect? No Way! I would be interested to hear from some Americans on this....

No comments:

Israel, Jerusalem, Judaism, Zionism, Middle East, Aliyah, Conversion, and everything else that pops up